Friday, 28 March 2014

The Best Laid Plans

Well, my resolve to update this blog more regularly has come to nothing and I have to face the fact that I can't keep three blogs going any more. I'm going to leave this one in place as it has some good posts and author interviews on it, but I will only update it from now on if I hear of anything I can share from the children's writing world.

Meanwhile, my main blog, reading and writing, is updated at least once a week so you can find me over there if you are so inclined. I was at our annual Scottish Association of Writers weekend conference last week and the winning Under 7s story from that competition was one of the best we've heard. The whole room of adults was in stitches and I do hope the book gets published soon.

Happy reading,
Ros

2 comments:

  1. I agree the Under 7s story at the writing conference was great!

    ReplyDelete