Saturday, 20 April 2013

And the Winners Are...

Once again, thank you so much to everyone for making The Jigsaw Puzzle launch such a fun and memorable day - I really appreciate all your support!

First of all, the strange looking bird is indeed a capercaillie, quite a rare, large type of woodland grouse found in certain parts of Scotland with native pinewood, and it's in danger of extinction.

I've chosen two winners from the blog and one on Facebook, where the party was almost as big as on here! And the winners from the blog are... Ange and Cheryl. As promised you can choose either a free ebook of Summer of the Eagles, or a signed print copy of the same, or a signed print copy of Victorian novella, Mischief at Mulberry Manor. I'll contact you both soon.

I feature children's, tween, or YA authors here each Monday, so please pop in some time if you're looking for ideas for these age groups.

Thanks again,
Ros x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Rosemary. I'm absolutely thrilled to have won a prize of your writing. I would be delighted to receive a signed copy of Mischief At Mulberry Manor. I've emailed you my address.

    Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ange - that's great! I'll get a copy off to you. Thanks again for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Rosemary - Sorry to have missed the party but I was away, and I'm still catching up. Glad it went so well!
    Lilian x

    ReplyDelete