Thursday, 26 April 2012

Reviews


It's always a nail-biting time waiting for reviews of a new book, especially when it's your first tween novel! It's also very humbling as I hardly ever seek reviews and am always overjoyed when someone likes what I've written.

So, it's with great pleasure that I'm giving the links to the 5-star reviews for Summer of the Eagles on Amazon (UK) and Amazon (US) so far. I am so grateful to those readers for taking time from busy lives to read the book and then post their comments.

I'm also hoping to have a review from a young reader soon to post on this blog.

Many thanks,
Ros

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just to say I'm loving 'Summer of the Eagles'. Hope to post a review soon.

    Best wishes,
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's great, Rosalie - thank you! I promise I'll get yours done soon, and we'll need to organise a date for your interview on here.

    ReplyDelete