I'm also delighted to accept the Versatile Blogger Award from Melanie Roberston-King. And by accepting it, I have to tell you seven things about myself. So here goes:
1. I loved playing hockey and netball at school, and was in an attack position for both.
2. I also loved to read as many books as I could find. Once I stopped the sports, I read even more.
3. My favourite subjects were English and French. Then I did German and Latin for pleasure. But I detested Maths!
4. I worked in the Isle of Man for two summers before leaving school, at a small hotel in Douglas - brilliant fun!
5. First I wanted to be an air hostess, then a librarian, but became a trainee nurse until giving it up when discovered I don't like hospitals! I went into travel instead and met my husband there.
6. I used to like school dinners, especially toffee pudding and custard.
7. Our annual summer holidays were usually in Rothesay on the Isle of Bute - weeks of freedom and cycling!
I'm running out of bloggers to pass awards on to, so please feel free to accept this if you haven't had it already!