Friday, 6 April 2012

Interview and Blog Award

Today, I'm pleased to mention I'm being interviewed about Summer of the Eagles on Penny Ehrenkranz's blog. I'd love to see anyone who has time to pop over and say hello.

I'm also delighted to accept the Versatile Blogger Award from Melanie Roberston-King. And by accepting it, I have to tell you seven things about myself. So here goes:


1. I loved playing hockey and netball at school, and was in an attack position for both.

2. I also loved to read as many books as I could find. Once I stopped the sports, I read even more.

3. My favourite subjects were English and French. Then I did German and Latin for pleasure. But I detested Maths!

4. I worked in the Isle of Man for two summers before leaving school, at a small hotel in Douglas - brilliant fun!

5. First I wanted to be an air hostess, then a librarian, but became a trainee nurse until giving it up when discovered I don't like hospitals! I went into travel instead and met my husband there.

6. I used to like school dinners, especially toffee pudding and custard.

7. Our annual summer holidays were usually in Rothesay on the Isle of Bute - weeks of freedom and cycling!

I'm running out of bloggers to pass awards on to, so please feel free to accept this if you haven't had it already!

Ros

2 comments:

  1. Loved your 7 things - especially about becoming a trainee nurse only to discover you didn't like hospitals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book for all ages. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete