Monday, 2 January 2012

Taking Flight in 2012

1908 Cover

It's always exciting at the start of a new year - all those possibilities, adventures and opportunities to explore! This year is even more exciting as my first tween novel, Summer of the Eagles, will be published in March. It will be taking flight at last, hopefully making its way on to many e-readers!

Meanwhile, my daughter bought me the complete DVD set of Anne of Green Gables. I loved the books by L.M. Montgomery and sat enthralled by the TV series many years ago, so I'm really looking forward to watching the whole series again. Set in Prince Edward Island in Canada, the adventures of red-haired, outspoken orphan Anne is one of the best books in children's literature, taking the reader into a completely diferent world. Can't wait to revisit it.

Hope everyone has lots of great books to read in 2012!
Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment